International Writing Center Tutoring Program
- Tutoring Positions are open to international undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at KNU
- Applicants must be fluent in English and be able to demonstrate an advanced level understanding of English composition writing, including academic formats
- Preference will be given to English language, literature and/or education students and/or students with previous teaching/tutoring experience
- Full Internship Option: 12 hours per week for the duration of the semester (140 plus hours, 12 to 14 weeks)
- Part-time (limited schedule) option: Schedules of 4 to 8 hours per week for the duration of the semester (12 to 14 weeks) / Allocations based on hours available
Tutors are assigned personalized schedules designed to accommodate academic courses and personal preferences (some limitations may apply depending on the number of staff hired).
Writing Center Duties
- Conducting writing tutorial sessions with KNU students (Primary)
- Tutorial data collection and management (Primary)
- Materials and resources development (if required)
- Departmental editing (if required)
- General cleaning and upkeep
Hourly wages based on Korean federal standards and department budgetary allowances. Payment made monthly (generally on or by the 17th of each month).
Download and complete the Application Form (see below) Send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify which employment option you are applying for.
For More Information
Email the IWC Program Director at email@example.com (Subject: IWC Tutoring Program) Tel: +82-53-950-7439